Thursday, April 24, 2008

~Love Resides~



I watched a human love deserting me Leaving me angry and bitter
There was still reason to live again

I heard a tune
That whispered into me
A simple statement
Love is every where
So I began to search
On where love lives
It was nestling everywhere
How I loved the surrounding love
In a gentle wave
Tickling the sand
A symbiotic relation
Even with plants and bees
I love the sound of love
A horizon uniting with the sea
Dew droplet that kisses a leave
The wind sways a tree
In all the feelings
That fills the void within
So I finally learned
That love resides in many places
Not just in heart of human beings

"There is no end to love, our appreciation to what it brings to us surely will be a journey of many heights" Copyright 2008 Nasra Al Adawi

Photo by DanS11 from flickr.com

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger goatman said...

"It was nestling everywhere"
Indeed.
Lovely words to cheer my day, thanks nasra.

1:09 PM  
Blogger krystyna said...

Love your beautiful writing.
Thank you Nasra!

4:54 AM  
Blogger Crystal Lightning said...

The photo of the bee does not show because I made a change to it, and enlarged the photo. You will have to relink the photo in order for it to show. Thanks, Dan Sanchez.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/webnet/2309769988/

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home