Tuesday, April 08, 2008

~No Introduction ~


Sunrays
Originally uploaded by
almostblue58


You are the sun
As it begins it shines
When it spreads its rays
All words fall astray
And all you can be
Is to be the poetry you want to be

"When a talent is gifted as you are gifted with it,
No clouds can stop your shining rays. You need not prove that you are the sun, for your sunshine pronounces your name"

Copyright 2008 Nasra Al Adawi

Visiting the Sultan Qaboos University and meeting student studying English literature is such great opportunity for me. First it allows me to dream that I can also get my university Degree but the amazing part is to meet such amazing young talents… This poem inspired by young lady who I was referred to as one of promising poets…

May this poem inspire her to reach the heights of writing…

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home