Friday, May 02, 2008

Facing


Road into the mist
Originally uploaded by Stevejme

Seems so long since I have taken time to write and it seems my world all misty and Im trying to see myslef where Im heading. Fear over takes me, as Im not sure what to expect ahead. I miss slowing down breathing of what life gives me but what I miss the most is the chance to dream and write. Seems my whole being is missing without the task of poetry writing.

I keep wondering what is the task of my life that it serves… Its been some tough weeks, and now when Im about to stand and speak and let out my thoughts. I still fear that Im still standing in the mid of mist and I wonder in which direction I should be bold enough to take.

There are journies
You will never think is yours
Its easier to belive its someone else’s life
Don’t fear the unkown
Cause all what will happen
You meant to face
Just face to face
No exist or run ways

Copyright 2008 Nasra Al Adawi

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

Nice one, Nasra. Hope life is well with you.

10:46 AM  
Blogger goatman said...

Whichever path you take will be the right one. You will spread joy to others on the misty road, through your words and gentle nature.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Kai said...

beautiful!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Kai said...

hope you are well!

5:40 PM  
Blogger krystyna said...

Writing Poetry is your gift from God. It is for sure.

5:02 AM  
Blogger Nema said...

hello...I love this post..I know the feeling of lacking sense of writing!!!
I've been through this a lot..writing poetry is your talent...you cannot quit it because it is your life.
I'm going to save your blog & i will try reading it because I need a motive =)
than-Q for the inspiration

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home