Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Underestimating

42-15570021 by aloha):
42-15570021, a photo by aloha): on Flickr.

Yes it was me...Full of confidence…I told myself that I’m a strong woman..I would not fall in a trap easily…Was so full of myself..But lessons of life was waiting for me…To teach me new lessons that I happen to miss before..I would not learn easily except to face the smacks of waves..I can tell you now the hits are no way gentle.. And yes my world had fallen apart…I wanted to stand still refusing to submit to tears..But my womanly tears fell anyways.. That’s when I knew tears untied with gender..As any human being can cry when feeling pain and hurt …I somehow felt the courage to carry on.. So what if I continue alone..The tie had been set loose.. Here I am feeling so gifted through weakness and strength..
Copyright 2012 Nasra Al Adawi

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home