Monday, July 08, 2013

Only in its Moment

Fallen Birds, Fallen Leaves. by Usra :)
Fallen Birds, Fallen Leaves., a photo by Usra :) on Flickr.
I tried to die many moments ….
Yet there were thousands of reason to live with or without you
Knowing I faced it all and will go on facing many more
You won’t break me or strike or snatch my soul+
The soul will survive, as long as its meant
My heart is broken perhaps today
Weeping heart will learn to stop
With courage will cheer and live on


copyright 2013 Nasra Al Adawi

2 Comments:

Blogger goatman said...

Live on indeed. I am waiting for a more happy poem but this expression needs to come out first I guess.

"The soul will survive, as long as its meant" beautiful thought.

The photo is very nice too.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Swamy VKN said...

Loved it. Keep writing Nasra. Vijay

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home