Monday, May 09, 2005

Outgrown


Some time you need to cry, for some who are taught to stand in the face of calamity its not an easy task...They laugh in the face of their inner pain, taking the flame of smile to regrow again...

Outgrown
I don’t know how to cry at this end
But I’m hurting
I just know how to face the pitfalls with a smile
Not every taste of life is sweet
I have my share to sip the bitter taste
Despite all, I grow strong
This heart of mine will eventually amend
As I learned to outgrow the trials

©2005, Nasra Al Adawi

3 Comments:

Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

"What doesn't kill you will make you stronger"
We learn from our mistakes and experiences and they make our personalities grow.

Nicely written, short but meaningful.

1:28 PM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

I feel great after I was able to ge the pphoto thanks to your help

1:31 PM  
Blogger Jyotsna said...

yes i agree with this.Stoicity has its place but its always better to cry..Tears are a catharsis!
You write beautifully!

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home