Sunday, May 22, 2005

Who AM I







Your Birthdate: July 31

Your birthday suggests that you are a good organizer and manager, an energetic and dependable worker; attributes often showing success in the business world.

Serious and sincere, you have the patience and determination necessary to accomplish a great deal.



Your approach can be original, but often rigid and stubborn.

Sensitivity may be present, but feeling are likely to be repressed.

You are good with detail and insist on accuracy, but at times scatter energies.



You're a practical thinker, but not without imagination.

You love travel and don't like to live alone.

You should probably marry early, for responsibility is necessary for your stability.

Just an article
That passed thorough me
Detailing my character through my birthday
I wonder if it is true
If this is who I am
There times I surprise myself
It seems there more of me beyond one window of life
So will this characteristic of this date mean anything?
Towards the quality of my persona
I presume I do not bide with one frame line
I’m the daughter of consequences
Reacting to what fate brings me

3 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

Thank you Arab Pearl for taking the time to view my blog.

I do agree that at times it does match with some of my traits..

Yet we can not rely on them as a line in our way of living...

5:59 AM  
Blogger gulnaz said...

just wanted to thank you again and also to tell you that i read about your work with cancer a little bit. really respect you for that!!!!

6:13 AM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

Thanks ...Now I will be having a big head...

Hope God will allow a bit more..its all one step at a time

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home