Thursday, December 29, 2005

Poetic Photography Exhibition

As a poet my reflection of this exhibition takes me towards the creation of pond …

It begins
As droplets of rain
Drops
Few more drops
Increasing
More and more
Creating a pond


And here we are with Thought Droplets. It started out as just a fleeting thought; but with many helping hands, kind expressions of support, and with concrete help from various quarters, this dream has come true. The unstinting support, and the kindness and generosity of many others truly made this exhibition a success.

My heartfelt apperciation and gratitude to each and everyone who made this exhibtion possible through your suggestions and advice. Your support has made an immense difference



Silent Oath

10 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

Okay some would have noticed Im not able to post all the photos

6:04 AM  
Blogger saurav said...

...amazing.

Wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.

Wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.

HAPPY NEW YEAR NASRA !!!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Misreflection said...

really stunning!!! wishing you the very best for 2006.. may your aspirations turn into reality and may you find peace and joy .

9:51 AM  
Blogger Innocent Bullet said...

Wish you a joyous new year! :-)

10:06 AM  
Blogger amiethinggoes said...

happy new year nasra! more poetic verse from you to us to feed our souls this new year!

5:01 AM  
Blogger Just A Human said...

Wish you all the best. Do let know if I can help in any manner.

9:19 PM  
Blogger iliveinq8 said...

Tooo bad, photos would be fun :/

well, I wish u a great new year inshallah :)

Its an honor to read your posts.

3:20 AM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear Nasra,

I am sorry for missing your exibition this time. The first day I was busy at work and thought I could make it next day but with earlier programme I had also I couldn't make it.

I am sure it was successful as your previous exhibitions. I read about it in the News Papers.

I wish you all the best and success in your effort in extending a helping hand to the needs of the disadvange people.

My Best Wishes for Eid Al Adha.

Best Regards,

Your Loving Uncle,
Abdullah.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Nasra,

Rainy drops fall down
forming oceans of thoughts
in my mind

Every time we meet
inspiration fills the air
Drops of thoughts

So you sent me some thoughts, thank you Nasra. You have a spiritual
influence on me.
AM

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home