Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Teased Sand Grains


VALDEVAQUEROS-Oin galdua / Lost foot
Originally uploaded by
lindatxikiakalea.



We find ourselves
Sand grains
As lifted by wind
Dancing a dance
That alighted on wind tunes
Then the rhythm cease
To Land on different dunes
There it was, left prints
On a quiet sand grains
Then the wind play
The wicked games
Erasing a profuse trail
Illness strays our life prints
Like the wind, we are teased grains
Changing paths in wind moans
"Lord"-we are on weakness stand
Enlighten us with hints
Towards the trail of healing
To dust fear from our soul
We are here, urging to be awaken
In frighten trance
There comes a finding
Truth is- the spinning fate
That changes our journeys
Racing ignited sparks
Here we are beyond terrain chase
Soul searching for trace
Within inner swirls
Faith, support-the need to believe-in
The trials won't end over here

Copyright 2006 nasra al adawi

Photo is by lindatxikiakalea. Click the photo to see more of his collection.

9 Comments:

Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

Very thoughtful. Nice work!

10:45 PM  
Blogger amiethinggoes said...

that's beautiful nasra. and i like the photo with it.

3:56 AM  
Blogger Kai said...

:-]

5:36 AM  
Blogger idi said...

Dear Nasra
I like that poem - but the photo is too sad for me
I just today had a counseling of the healing of my soul so that photo reminds me of the fact that my soul isnt yet healed
Be blessed in the name of J.
Idi

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a poem was written back in 2004 for my 2nd book Within Myself..How ever I have been going through reading my old poems I realize something is missing, a touch of image. So worked on viewing what is there inside of me

Nasra

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great poem... love the pic and more than anything I love the time it was posted. 11:11 this is a gateway of opportunity a gateway of access to new portals within the Self... hehehe A window within yourself.... and you're sharing
Have a fab Christmas, Eid, New Year. Thanks for callig by :)
Much love and many many blessings from me

1:29 AM  
Blogger 1310 said...

quest for peace and spirituality..
nice work...

4:37 AM  
Blogger idi said...

ok I understand - that is good - looking for a picture of what is inside of you - very good to do that

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As is typical of your poetry: beautiful. Exactly how life is, a quest, endless trials, and I love "ignited sparks"!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home