Friday, February 23, 2007

Creativity: Colorful Lights Within Us

As we inhale and exhale, naturally circulating air within us. Creativity encircles within that flow of air. Life partake energy in our existence, floating within it creative energy. It only awaits for us to pick it. When we unwrap chains inside of us, allowing opening up to our creativity, we blossom through Creator's work like unchained air whirling with us and within us.

Excerpts of Julia Cameron (from the book "Heart Steps")
Pickled with Nasra Al Adawi words

Im not sure if some of you know my blog LIP (Living In Poetry), LIP is an open blog tries to locate poetic writers and poet and find about their passion of writing. The above is our new image (me and abs) Abs has joined LIP and since then he has been so kind to proof-read the interviews. He was stydying Graphic Designing abroad and since he got back he also offered to do some of the interviews with me. I was complaining about how dull is my blog, so he came up with this beautiful design which Im so proud to show around. To me he is good at designing Web. You can see the design of his web ( http://absomaniac.blogspot.com/ ).
LIP this time presents to you a Haiku Treat where it gets glimse on haiku work of J. Andrew Lockhart. Do click on LIP image above to go the the interview.
I have so much news to share but will end here just to let you know about my Writing/Poetry Session. It was great to be able not to teach how to write but to guide others how wiritng can be a source of therapy. Thank you all for your good wishes. It had given me the courage to go through it. (I was nervouse before starting but as I started, it was just being face to face with the ocean..cool breeze)

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Plus Ultra said...

Hello, I will be going to your other sites, but first I would like to link you on Multiply, I need a 10 line profile of you, I will then use that as introduction under description and then I will review your poetry, check out what I did for Paula, Christine, liz. dsnake1 click here
http://alwaysmorebeyond.multiply.com

2:37 PM  
Blogger Abs said...

Nasra! Thanks very much for ur sweet compliments, really touched..God bless. I have to admit ladies and gentlemen, I hardly do much on the LIP blog, it's all Nasra behind the scenes, and LIP would be nothing without her.

I personally learnt a lot from LIP simply by readin others' interviews, so I would suggest u do the same:)

Nasra, still waitin for my coffee:p

12:28 PM  
Blogger Pecos Blue said...

Thank you for the prod! I needed it. Good to read you again.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Kai said...

u did a wonderful job on the interview, i enjoyed...

& LIP is gorgeous....

3:48 PM  
Blogger Kai said...

hugss

3:49 PM  
Blogger Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

Nasra. Love it. Great one with Andrew.

Hope you are well.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

I like that way of expressing creativity. The process does feel like a close interaction, almost a kind of collaboration, between ourselves and what inspires us.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Kai said...

huggssss

1:00 PM  
Blogger IntI said...

intersting design, I like pink. very nice.... I will check that one sometimes.

4:34 AM  
Blogger Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

You are doing wonderful Nasra - really good for you and the projects.

You must have had a wonderful experience in "guiding" others down a familiar path.
I always come away from my workshops with so much myself - it is more than an even exchange.

Love and joy

11:53 PM  
Blogger Lorena said...

I LOVE LOVE the design!! wonderful job!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Cold Cut Ten said...

Abs: great job on the LIP design. Kudos to you.

Nasra: Glad things are well with you and that you are having a good time teaching young people about poetry. :)

3:49 PM  
Blogger Kuan Gung said...

Great work...best wishes!

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nasra!
I am happy being here on your place. Colorful Lights Within Us- so beautiful true words.
LIP - new image is intersting and beautiful.
I admire your work.

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home