Wednesday, November 26, 2008

~Feet That Takes Me~

I appreciate
At each step
That carries me forward
A stand that holds me
Keeping me walking
Despite the uncertainties
With all my trembling
You see me standing
So I learn that my feet
Keeps me walking
Standing beyond obscurities
I stand and take steps forward

Today, Im all appreciating for the feet that keeps me standing, I crossed many miles because my feet keeps me walking..

Be tender to your feet, care for them immensely, as they are the one that keeps you standing …

Copyright 2008 Nasra Al Adawi

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

we have beautiful feet!:)

4:35 PM  
Blogger goatman said...

Will you henna-decorate your feet as well?
Is it allowed to photograph your designs? I would love to see your wedding designs and post them on my blog, with your permission.
But I know you will be very busy with preparation and planning.
My best wishes to you and your fellow.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Sam!! said...

Best wishes dear sis:))

Take care

8:56 AM  
Blogger Rethabile said...

Understood. Nice ode to feet.
:-)

4:48 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Fundamental. The photo is gorgeous.

I hope all is well with you and your plans.

8:57 AM  
Blogger starry said...

Yes we should be good to our feet.WE underestimate the value of our feet.lovely poem.

2:31 PM  
Blogger magiceye said...

.........beautiful.......

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home