Sunday, November 02, 2008

~Poetic Management~


my new office
Originally uploaded by skaw

So I had landed myself into learning, the ways of individual within working environment. Its OB that is Organization Behavior, how a poet grasp the meaning of management and understanding Organization Behavior, I guess I start to observe and use my poetic senses to grasp about a human-being within an organization system. The word its self as OB or as we call it in long term Organization Behavior it tinkle more meaning to me, it goes beyond the reason of understanding the methodology of OB and why we study it. Is it really just to reach that peak, being on the competitive edge. It weighs more into my soul I see an individual within organization, I see dreams that put in drawing adding colors creating vision. The visions are not just a mission statement underlined as objectives yet it can be a living culture that we breathe through.

So now as I walk into my office, I start to question what culture that I’m living through my organization, how am I being part of the company’s mission. But apart of it all how poetry becomes the twinkling flame to motivate and aspire me to work poetically. Not writing poetry at office time but energize a poetic feeling while working, a second level of feeling that your soul is raised a bit higher than your body and its about an appreciation of what you as human –being is able to do. How refreshing to be inspired through the people who are around you ….

I’m blessed for living these gifts ..

"If work do not flame poetry, let you be the poetry that alight your work"

Copyright 2008 Nasra Al Adawi

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Don't forget BlogBlast For Peace is Thursday, November 6th!

BlogBlast For Peace ~ How To Get Your Peace Globe

8:31 AM  
Blogger Kai said...

i like the quote....
hope you're doing well.
luv u

1:54 PM  
Blogger krystyna said...

Hi Nasra!
OB in poetical style in your office is a good, inspiring idea.
It will show your poetical spirit.

Good luck!

love & hugsss

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy to read that your are using poetic spirit at work. Is this a new job or your non-profit work management?

Miss you much- so sorry I have not been around much.

w/ love,
gel

11:01 PM  
Blogger magiceye said...

good on you!

10:28 PM  
Blogger gulnaz said...

i love your attitude! so positive, so inspiring!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Sam!! said...

Hi Nasra,

I must say your positive attitude towards life is so admirable.. in todays world i hv seen hardly such a positive people around.. :))

Best of luck dear:)

5:29 AM  
Anonymous bath mateus said...

Wow it’s nice posting, I like it.Adding more information it will be better....
Bathmate

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home