Friday, September 03, 2010

~Revival~

It feels so deserted
A space so empty without you
I know it was me who left
But how come you have broken our chain
It seemed like we were unbreakable link
And now. Your words aren’t appearing
Lost inspiration, cannot be revived
So the poetry stopped
Then all you can find:
That this soul of mine is little by little is dying
As there is no existence with you my poetry
Enough boycotting, enough desertion
Revive me, towards words and back to poetry




2010 copyright Nasra Al Adawi

5 Comments:

Blogger goatman said...

You are busy with another. Zi is your attention and your mind may not be free to express with this necessary distraction.
Thanks for expressing your position.
I was beginning to worry if you were alright.

Now I can rest easy.
Your muse will return in time with new brightness, I predict.

5:10 PM  
Blogger starry said...

I agree with goatman,sometimes it may just be a block because you are pre occupied with the little one and yes baby comes first.

12:59 PM  
Blogger eric1313 said...

Never give up the dream, the words will always follow...

The story begins

you weave a circle
a snare
a golden braid
or an labyrinthine knot

and take the final thread

weave it back to meet
the place that it all started
the end and the beginning

and a beautiful poem you will have.


Good to see you, and I hope you start writing again. I have been returning slowly myself, my soul is waking up from a nearly endless dream.

I'm trying to see if it still dances, and I think it does indeed remember the steps.

Blessings to you. Be well.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do Agree with all, in life we do go in ups and down, and these are the chalenges we face, which in return they teach us lot of stuff, and makes us stronger.

10:53 PM  
Blogger void said...

this is how I feel.

I haven't written poetry in a while.

I haven't written poetry consistently in a while either.

now that I have my blog back, hopefully, it will encourage me to write more.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home