Sunday, November 22, 2009

Grabbing


Day Two Hundred Two: Never
Originally uploaded by MargauxV


I admit I’m all weak
Weak over your words
To flip the world for you
Just to grip reaching your love
Yet I’m nowhere to you
I know the fault is mine
But I face all in courageous face
Learning the hard lessons
I’m on the level of these skies
Unchaining my own weakness
Grabbing strength by the might of my hands
And with the will of my soul
I stand being a proud Woman
Defeating fear and weakness


Copyright 2009 Nasra Al Adawi

3 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

Its been awhile writing has not shaped ..so glad had a moment here

1:35 PM  
Blogger goatman said...

I doubt that the fault is yours.

Most of the time we share that.


How is the little one doing??

Future little-girl poet

2:22 PM  
Blogger human being said...

defeating the fear...YES!

and i'm with goatman... the fault is not yours... usually it's a cumulative phenomenon... many are ivolved...
:)

you are stronger than what you think... because you are a mother now...
:)

loved your poem... a lot!
write whenever you feel like it... don't bother about the proper shape...
defeat the doubt!

love and peace to you and your little one...

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home