Friday, March 30, 2012

There is no story

It took me a long moment to think what I would like to write over here. What does this photo represent and the message that I want to carry on here. Is a story of woman worn out and chipped off and unable to glue back on what had occurred in the past. Or purely just a story of a wood that her time is approaching to an end and that the fate of life is ending here. Wooden chips are torn out from her soul. Remaining thin-skinned exposed but silently resisting and accepting this fate remain absolute hard. Who would easily be tolerable, welcoming their end. The fact of life, is not easy to let go of life as simple as that

3 Comments:

Blogger goatman said...

Saw a quote by poet Rainer Maria Rilke that I liked:
"Our fears are like dragons guarding our deepest treasures"

Somehow I liked that metaphor.
Hope you are well.

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

powerfully poignant

12:18 AM  
Blogger goatman said...

I donot know how to help.
Life is to be cherished as one who has incurable cancer (me) can tell you. I breeathe in every day and thank my next day for another.
I don't know what else to say to you.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home