Sunday, March 06, 2005

My Final View ....My Final View ...My Final View ...My Final View



The rain little by little drizzled on me
It continued raining on me,
Yet it did not stop me taking that path
Reaching to that deserted place
My heart ached with pain
I insisted for my soul to watch the scene again
Countless raindrops covered this window
Nothing will deter me to take this final view
I stared in to us
Tangled in love scene
Love seemed to scream beyond our silence
I wanted to break free from my lustful madness
You reached out for me chaining me in romance
I searched in your eyes for some reassurance
You insisted that this is the moment where our souls unite
My eyes pleaded you –lost between pain and lustful aches
I knew at that time, my soul was on its final scarifies
The pinch of love had strike through my soul
As I stared through the episode of my life
Deep down I knew, I will never go back to who I was
I will remain a soul without mended flaws

2005, nasra al adawi

2 Comments:

Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Great work! I liked the way you mixed the rhymes with the free style which is something I am trying hard to do but always I get lost in the middle and it turns out to be a mess.

5:38 AM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

Gel
This poem has many connection to me but I came around and thought it s high time to refine if

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home