Sunday, February 27, 2005

Her Simple Voice Beyond Poetry

Beauty of life at times it presents unexpected gifts....

Now I come to think of it...Al Hamdullah,, I am not saying that I met all my goals, sometime my goals alter during the course of the journey...You make a plan but some time God has greater plan for you...So at times you need to allow your self to mold your plans with it....

At one time in my life I had a dream that I would be standing and reading poetry on stage for 30 mints but God had a greater plan for me...which I never thought of it even it did not cross my mind...but it did happen I became a poet...Subhanallah He gave a gift beyond my expectations..

Anyway to conclude sometime you try your best to reach your goal...sometime you have a goal but God gives you another things instaed...So you dream changes...that all comes with a price mind you...fustration and dissapointment but at certain point you get to see the picture clearly ........

For me Im trying to learn how to slow down and try to live the day as it comes....The beauty of life is the unexpected gifts of God along the journey of living
....

1 Comments:

Blogger b3eed_aldar said...

Wish you all the best in your life .. and hoepfully you'll achive all your goals ..!

And yep .. everything comes from Allah .. wouldn't be bad .. even if it was .. it will make something good in your life.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home