Sunday, March 13, 2005

Ocean of Confusion

It is no sin to get confused in the middle of your search - it happens to all of us. ...

A qoute that I found in one of the website
I feel sooooooooo confused at times....Im in search for a therapy for my soul ....I will try to update this as soon as I get the information on how to clear self confusion


Ocean of confusion


Tied by my hands
Like an ocean of sands
Remaining in my distortion
I’m an ocean of confusion
Destiny is the wind
Sweeping grains of sand
Carrying it to unknown destination
Destiny sweeps me beyond my existing plan
Facing the current, I stand as defenseless man
Standing on the fork of roads
My hesitation is broad
I’m an ocean of confusion
Wish it was a desert delusion
So it can be a reason to rouse from this surreal
How disheartening that my confusion is real
Running after, what could be an eternal self rescue?
Or to remain a dilemma, framed in an inner fresco
Copyright 2005, nasra al adawi

2 Comments:

Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Simply great :)
And nice choice of words :)
I hope you found the cure to your soul and be less confused or even confusion free. :)

5:10 PM  
Blogger nomadica said...

hi..thanks for posting that on my blog!
looks like you got some great inspiration for poetry from that image of the desert...
lovely work nasra, keep it up :)

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home