Monday, May 23, 2005

The Carving of Time

Wind carves mountains
time carves on me
taking youth away

coyrght 2005 nasra al adawi


Blogger gulnaz said...

just as the wind gives character to mountains as it shapes them so does time; it gives us character even as it ages us.

12:04 PM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

True ...That is how I imagined it ...Though I hat the idea of aging will I guess I have to accept the process of life.

2:02 PM  
Blogger gulnaz said...

oh i hate it too!
i guess we all do...and that is why whoever will read it, will be able to relate to that verse. :)

11:54 PM  
Blogger Percy Blakeney said...

A Swedish author named Hjalmar Söderberg once wrote: "It's feels good to get old, being young was terrible!" Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes not... Thank you for the visit to my blog, and for your beautiful poetry!

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home