Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Moral Ties


I went through this test,
as I answered 8 questions
I was described as Gandhi.
Some how I got taken by the word "moral" over here...
The second time as I answered all the questions I
was described as Mother Teresa..and I would wish to be like her..
This poem unrelated to the two great personality..it revolves on the word moral and about how we teach our children some kind of ethics and we do not follow them ourselves, how our life can be affected by it, especialy living all worried not to be cought.

Moral Ties

What is the price of these tears?
As they fall carrying huge distress
Trailing on our soul with many regrets
Our love is nothing but pain and upsets
Erected lust far away from wedlock tracks
We packed our life with many lies
Discarded our soul with moral ties
On another corner we teach our children the decent ways
Yet we fail to follow our own moralize
Covering sinful ways with more deceits
To banish our fear, the chain repeats


Coyright 2005 nasra al adawi

5 Comments:

Blogger gulnaz said...

mother teresa and gandhi....you are in great company! :)

i like your poem...its sad when a person gets caught up in a cycle of sin, its so hard to get out of it then.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Samyah said...

Those are two wonderful people.. if you got chosen as them then you must be quite a person as well :)

7:24 AM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

Gulnaz Mother Teresa and Ghandhi have given so much to the nation...No one would reach the way they did...

Sam..thank you for taking the time to visit my blog..Im honoured

8:22 AM  
Blogger Faith said...

You know, just reading your comments in my blog made me feel like you are such a person with those traits these people have, and I wasn't wrong!
I'm sure you are as kind and loving person. And you can be even better than Ghandi and Mother Theresa for you are also a Muslim who carries a good warm heart too! :)

8:15 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

Try this one...

http://paxnortona.notfrisco2.com/index.php?p=3327

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home