Thursday, June 28, 2007

~ Be My Poetry ~


Originally uploaded by HORIZON

If you know how much I missed you
Would you allow me to write you?
I feel that I’m a pot so empty
In airy thoughts that fills it
If I could scribble you in happiness
Then gloss hope like a painter
Words to float in colors
And on your empty space
The darkness are sparkled
In countless glittering stars
I was calling
On you, through my emptiness
Not to fulfill the void
But to carry me within its surface
So I accept all the layers
On whatever life is gifting
In this understanding to rise beyond all
Now you know how much I missed you
And all the phases I’ve been without you
Just be my poetry
Allowing me to write you

Copyright 2007, Nasra Al Adawi

Many thanks to HORIZON for his photo at flickr.com. Please click the photo to view other collection of his.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger floots said...

sad desolate but beautiful
thank you

11:56 PM  
Blogger krystyna said...

Hi Nasra!
The "word" is your power. How powerful words are when you're giving them the life.
Amazingly beautiful!
Thank you!

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful poem!

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautful yearning plea-
you did it!

6:20 AM  
Blogger Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

A wonderful poem, Nasra. Thank you and hope you are divinely well.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said...

your words can only reflect your own inner beauty. lovely words.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Janice Thomson said...

Yet another beautiful one from you Nasra. I feel your pain and sadness and wish you wellness.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Nasra, you write very beautifully.

Thanks for visiting my blog the other day. That was very sweet of you.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Koluki said...

Hi there!

Thanks for the visits and comments. Congratulations on a great poem and a great blog.

Will visit more times!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has to be one of the most sincere expression of missing someone I've read.

- Liz

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Words so beautifully woven.

1:50 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Nasra, you write very beautifully.
I wish you a wonderful week.

Liz

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home