Friday, June 01, 2007

~I'm on Seashore~

~I'm on Seashore~



Beach_Run_1600x1200
Originally uploaded by
thexfile

I find myself
On the beach of life
Life is calling me
To take each step of it
So slow as it comes
It falls, incidents
Just like my veil
On my shoulder, settling softly
I have to carry it through
Wind whistles, airy tunes
Through this beach of life
Fiddles every hair of existence
With all this, thoughts are drifting
And here I am
Watching my waves
Taking turns to end
I inhale, beauty and sores
Of what life has touched
The wind continues to blow
The waves trails back and fro
Of whatever life stores

© Nasra Al Adawi 2007

I’m bit on a run track, which takes more more of my creativity….Stilll despite this complain, Im enjoying to realize my dream…. Hope all can whisper a bit of prayer for me

Just few news to share in here, on achievements of some of my blog friends:

Don at http://poeticalchemist.wordpress.com has published his second book titled Walks in Life’s Sacred Garden is available also at Amazon.com, I was honored to review Don’s book. It’s a poetic life journey. More about it you can turn the pages in this link (http://poeticalchemist.wordpress.com/dons-new-book/ )


As for Amias in her
http://liquidplastic.blogspot.com she has published her second book titled Liquid Plastic. More information about this book can be obtained on this link http://www.liquidplastic.net/liquidplasticbook.htm , “Amias, Thank you for being a Sister, Get Well Soon”


Amias despite she is not being well, she took time to help me out to bring a new story at Touch A Woman. A story of Elieshi Ndesandjo from Tanzania on her journey as a business woman and her charity work (http://www.liquidplastic.net/nasra/ElieshiNdesandjo.htm ). I hope you can get time to read and give us your feedback, this will fuel us to trace more women around the world who make difference in their own community. Please help us to spread news about Touch A Woman, to inspire other as much as possible.



Marcus Harris at http://marcusharris.net/mjs-spot/blog/ for publishing his book titled Songs In Search Of A Voice, Marcus not only shares with us the passion of poetry, he also support women facing demotic violence. Information on his first book can be obtained in http://marcusharris.net/order

Labels: , , ,

22 Comments:

Blogger floots said...

love the new poem
so close to my life and feelings
super pic too
thank you

2:02 AM  
Blogger Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

Nasra...

THANK YOU so much!!! And I love your seashore poem. Great one.

Blessings to you!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Linda Jones Malonson said...

Ahhh Nasra. The pain is bad, but I am going into surgery soon and hopefully this will releive some of it. Thank you so much for your support and for being the best sister in the world. I so enjoyed your story on Elieshi, she is amazing.

I got Don's and I am almost finsihed with it. It has some amazing "for real" poetry, that speaks to the heart and soul of us all. It's very inspiring and I have been blessed by it.

I will be of line for awhile, but please keep me in your prayers and send some good healing thoughts my way.

Much love, respect, and honor ..
Amias

7:17 PM  
Blogger magiceye said...

very beautiful....the sea makes it happen

2:34 AM  
Blogger Janice Thomson said...

Beautiful Nasra...the sea is so special and reminiscent of our life. Love the serenity of the picture.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Cold Cut Ten said...

Nice poem.

Wishing you all the best, Nasra!

And thanks for the recommends on the books and reads.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Nasra - Please write a holy poem for peace day. You are on my mind this morning.

Mimi

6:41 AM  
Blogger gulnaz said...

what a treat to come back to nasra!
i loved this poem and i like the way it echoes with my life.

8:52 AM  
Blogger goatman said...

Impressive to the eyes--seashore. Reminds me of a phrase from "Psalm of Life" by Longfellow:
"Lives of great men all remind us
we can live a life sublime
and ,departing, leave behind us
footprints on the sands of time"

Thanks for reminding me of that, and for the visit.

10:40 AM  
Blogger krystyna said...

Thank you Nasra!
Marvellous poem!
Thank you!
And thank you for your recomments. I have a hard and busy time now, but I'll be back later evening.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Thanks for the trip to the beach, and so thoughtful of you to highlight the books.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Neel said...

Your writing is just as lovely as ever. I hope you are keeping well, best wishes!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Plus Ultra said...

Excellent, lyrical, haunting, the song remains even after the tide has migrated into the horizon, reminding us there is always more beyond, I enjoyed my time here

5:18 AM  
Blogger Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

Enjoyed the poem ....

Hope to find you dear friend - heard of your huge storm yesterday!

11:50 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Good morning, stopped by to see how you are doing...
You are so amazing!
...you’re simply beautiful!

Liz

11:56 PM  
Blogger Kai said...

very nice....

4:56 PM  
Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Nasra - Your blogfriends are concerned about you. How are things?

8:21 AM  
Blogger mystic rose said...

beautiful!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Mother Courage said...

hello there nasra, how have you been? i was worried about you when i saw the news that other day...hope everything is alright with you ;*

12:04 AM  
Blogger Annelisa said...

Hi, I just stopped by to see if you'd done a peace globe this last Blogblast for Peace Day - lovely place you have here!

Peace to you and yours

3:36 AM  
Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I'm loving Don's work now -- got it a few days ago -- everyone should get it. :)
(Thanks for the info for the others)
p.s.-beautiful poem!

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello dear friend

a beautiful poem - just thanks for beng in this place and for your friendship

i am not in such a great place myself right now either

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home