Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Journeys


Journey to inner freedom...
Originally uploaded by
carf


~The Journeys~

How I wish I could write
About the journeys I take inside
Some pursue the fear that holds me back
Some pursue the tears that crumble me down
And all I want just then is to give up
I’m finding a power beyond the line of life
Picking me up from bruising falls
Yet the amazing part is writing
On how I conquer my world!
It’s with a little tiny smile
That gives me power to face life
Finding a reason to appreciate it all
My inner journeys

copyright 2007 Nasra Al Adawi


Photo with thanks by Carf at flicker.com titled by "Journey to inner freedom" (Togather with the following qoute)

“The inner journey is a passionate inquiry into our own soul, our own personal field of experience. It’s not enough to be passionately involved in a subject or pursuit that we are interested in learning more about; we have to be passionately involved in our own process. We need to inquire into and study our own state, our own soul; our inquiry has to be about what is relevant to us personally.” - A. Hameed Ali



So confident...
Originally uploaded by carf

I was seraching for a photo that could go with my word a little that I knew that CARF is not about a photographer, its about The Children At Risk Foundation – CARF which was founded by Gregory J. Smith in 1992, benefiting the street children of Brazil by defending their rights and offering them a dignified and definitive solution so that they could live and grow within a family-oriented context and healthy social environment. The potrait of children here is just few of how the smile of change,after finding a light and a new life.

Please take time to click the photo above to see collection of children at risk. Then take time to read the work of CARF in http://www.carfwebnet.blogspot.com/

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Azer Mantessa said...

thx for the link :-)

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nasra!
Your inner journej is beautiful as you truly are.
There is a gift for you (comment section on this my blog)

12:21 PM  
Blogger floots said...

your words are helping you (and we who read them) on your journey sure enough
(just email me if/when you want to go ahead)
cheers

2:17 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Great cause for sure. The idea that there should be street children, and all over the world...

Like how you write about your journey in a way that makes it something others can relate to.

4:00 PM  
Blogger eric1313 said...

Your words make me fly!

One cannot fly without first having many falls.

You are much more that a wanna be poet. You are what you are.

peace...

9:22 PM  
Blogger Priya said...

Lovely indeed and let the journey be happy:))

2:51 AM  
Blogger Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

Nasra: Beautifully said, and those pictures. My, my...

Your heart's wings will carry where you need to journey.

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post this for Writers Island. The link is the top my right sidebar

2:34 AM  
Blogger Kimberley McGill said...

The kind of journeys you are taking require courage - you are courageous.

ezyab

7:47 AM  
Blogger Tumblewords: said...

Nicely done! And a great cause, as well. Enjoyed my visit here!

3:25 PM  
Blogger starry said...

Thanks for the link, and it is a good cause. We all have that inner journey to take, thanks for giving us some insight.you write so beautiful.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Janice Thomson said...

Beautifully written Nasra. It is the ups and downs together that make the journey - and the hope that keeps us moving. You are an inspiration to many.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home