Thursday, November 29, 2007

Suppressed


Supress My Life
Originally uploaded by *Silihari*


The heat that suffocates me
Is not the air that surrounds
A suppressed heat inside me
Yet is undefined
Whether a body heat of lust
Or a status of a body temperature
I who is inside within this body
Still remains unexplained
I forbid this soul to go even a step further
Its an agony to let it languish naturally
Yet it seems it will persist forever
The heat is suppressed inside me
Just like me, a soul suppressed in a body
©Nasra Al Adawi, 2004

Photo by Silihari, click the photo to see more

6 Comments:

Blogger krystyna said...

Hi Nasra!
As usual - mysterious picture.
I wonder - do you finding first picture or first are your amazing words?
Magnificent poem!
Thank you so much!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Billy Jones said...

Please send me info on you, your books and where they can be purchased as I would love to feature you and your work for my audience.

Also, I've lots of online resources you can use to help build your audience and they're all free.

And finally, thanks for stopping by. -Billy The Blogging Poet

2:29 PM  
Blogger trinitystar said...

Beautiful Nasra,

Unexplained Nasra, perhaps because we are part of the unfathomable.
Hugs for you
have a wonderful weekend.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Janice Thomson said...

I like Trinity's answer. Beautiful emotions as always Nasra.

5:08 PM  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

What beautiful words, that speak wonderful images.

Thank you for posting.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Alok said...

such passion in the words ... its these anger when channeled gives rise to revolutions

wondeful

Alok

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home