Friday, October 05, 2007

~Scent Of Her Soul~


Rose with Dew
Originally uploaded by
violet021581
~Scent Of Her Soul~

Dew
Falls in droplets
Maple taste
The fall
From a sweet rose
But before it falls
It plants
Traces on her petals
A lazy hesitant kiss
Yet what my human eyes can't see
In every petal of this rose
Scripted poetry
A scent within her soul

Copyright 2007 Nasra Al Adawi

This is poem inspired by the interview, though it’s a distant interview, but I hope you will agree with me after reading the interview with Mystic Rose and visit her blog that this poem would have not done her justice with her poetry. Please visit http://livinginpoetry.blogspot.com/2007/10/mystic-rose-petals-of-her-poetry.html
to know more about Mystic Rose….


Thank you violet021581 for your photo in flickr.com.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Nicholas said...

Your poetry make world better
and people better.
Thank you, Nasra.
Greetings!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Anna Piutti said...

Nasra,

a few weeks ago you left a comment on my blog, asking me whether I would like to be interviewed by you. I don't know if you ever got my answer, and since I found no other ways to contact you, I figured I'd leave a message here.
If you offer is still valid, please contact me via e-mail (you'll find the link in my profile).

Thank you for your attention, and most of all, thank you for your beautiful poetry!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Janice Thomson said...

In every petal of this rose
Scripted poetry...awesome lines Nasra. Beautifully written yet again.

9:27 AM  
Blogger mystic rose said...

My God!

It is an
absolutely beautful verse and I feel both humbled and honored. Touched by your affectionate regard for me.

10:12 AM  
Blogger floots said...

really like this
"a lazy hesitant kiss"
"in every petal of this rose
scripted poetry"
beautiful
thank you

1:19 PM  
Blogger rauf said...

Hi Nasra,
mystic rose reserve every word of your appreciation. Her poems speak of her delicate imagination, expressed in beautiful, elegant and free flowing language.
loved the interview Nasra.
hope you are doing fine.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

This is very beautiful. Hope you are well, Nasra.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Lorena said...

beautiful post. "a lazy hesitant kiss" i love that!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Azer Mantessa said...

just came back from the site. what an interesting interview ... wow!

thank you. a worthwhile.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Rose is brilliant!

Keshi.

12:15 AM  
Blogger starry said...

Beautiful poetry nasra.I love Mystic rose and think her writing is awesome too.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Thank you, a very beautiful post Nasra!
Hugs
Liz

1:21 AM  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

Impressive, lovely words cautious but inspiring

12:08 PM  
Blogger krystyna said...

I'm under big impression!
Thanks Nasra for your great art work. I admire you!
Congratulations Mystic and thanks for your arts and spirit.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home