Wednesday, November 07, 2007

~ Words and Waves ~

Sunset waves
Originally uploaded by BILLYB'S GALLERY



Such blankness
That fills my page
And all I need is words
Falling in a sweet song
A creation of my world
Universe within this soul
Words spur as droplets
A murmur within my silent sea
Yet, it's more than that
They are the blowing wind
Falling gently or strong
Creates each lane of waves
I'm all the waves that spur
Within the hands of wind and sea

copyright 2007 Nasra Al Adawi

"How I missed writing, it left me so empty...With all what was happening I was uncomplete without my poetry."

Pls take time to view the photo by Billy B....


Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Words spur as droplets
A murmur within my silent sea

-I enjoyed these lines and its lovely.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Kai said...

beautiful!

7:41 PM  
Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

Nasra, I love thios one!
My e-mail is jamesalockhart@cox.net
write to me and I'll give you my address. I'd love to send you my book as well. :)

8:19 PM  
Blogger Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

I agree with Andrew. Exceptional poem, Nasra!

8:06 AM  
Blogger jac said...

It murmurs within me too.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Janice Thomson said...

Wow Nasra - this is so beautifully created! Love this.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Azer Mantessa said...

and i am incompplete without your poetry

:-)

3:24 PM  
Blogger krystyna said...

I'm incompplete without your poetry too, Nasra!
You are great and your work is great!

3:24 PM  
Blogger eric1313 said...

The blank page can be such powerful inspiration. The possibilities and the promises that it holds are what we writers live for. To write words that sing clearly, like a voice or a trumpet, and everyone understands them, and in their own way.

I missed your work, Nasra. Beautiful indeed.

11:57 AM  
Blogger magiceye said...

sheer poetry........ lovelyuer

8:44 PM  
Blogger floots said...

words and waves
waves and words
gorgeous
thank you nasra

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home