Wednesday, August 06, 2008

~Road Contemplation~


trips(s) to Terlingua
Originally uploaded by clickykbd


Here we are,
Urging to begin at curves that separated us
For two had to take separate ways
No holding hand to ties us together
We took vows to pursue our dreams
Some dreams created by one
Is not necessarily a direction for two
I stand contemplating
If I'm up to taking a dream all by my own
Yet journey a lonely road
What worth such aspiration
In loneliness twinkling star
Here we are
Once again after a taking a lonely journey
Now we return, yet gained a learning experience
Is no longer a separate dreams
A dream of two merged in one
Two roads had joined again to be one-way road

Copyright Nasra Al Adawi

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger krystyna said...

So beautifully written, Nasra!
So moving is this Road Contemplation...is no longer a separate dreams
A dream of two merged in one
Two roads join again in be one-way road


I enjoyed it very much!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Art and Poetry said...

This is very nice, I am looking for links would you like a link?
My blog is:
Qantum Art and Poetry.

Bye!

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello nasra,
this is Heidi. Yes, everything is fine. Thanks for writing to me.
Thanks that you have found me. As I could read you have already published your book. So it's no longer necessary for me to read it and tell you what I think about it. And I dont have time at the moment to read it.
G-d may bless you. Yours Heidi
http://idiritsak.blogspot.com/

12:06 PM  
Blogger human being said...

love it so much... very expressive of a beautiful phase in our lives...
and i relate much to it as my recent frame of mind has been a similar one...
love it when souls resonate...

thanks for writing and sharing it with us...

2:23 PM  
Blogger Azer Mantessa said...

the last sentence is a happy ending

i like :-)

4:19 AM  
Blogger Kuan Gung said...

Very nice my friend...great power in that pen...

7:37 PM  
Blogger Sveta said...

This is a beautiful poem, I liked it very much.It seems like written about my life. :)
Thanks for sharing it Nasra!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home