Tuesday, January 25, 2005

You are a Secret

I see there is a glow on your face
I wish you could sprinkle it to me
Taking away the loneliness and misery
To guide my heart in your radiance
I see your smile so filled with contentment
So carefree in its journey
Everything in your journey has a meaning
Never seen a soul so humble like yours
I wish I could learn your secret
I see you not waiting for success
It’s granted to you
Your soul floats into freedom
I never seen it with anyone else before
There is another face of you
Yet you are so frighten to show
You are a burning candle
I wish to respire into your flame
Your eye holds so many sad tears
The man in you cannot set it free
My soul worship your strength
I wish to covet into your surrounding
You take life with easiness no matter how complicate it is
I wish you could allow me to love you
I just can not help loving the man you are

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

interesting poetry

7:07 AM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

Im glad you found it to your liking I hope

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home