Monday, March 14, 2005

My Phaze of Drakness

My Phase of Darkness

I hope my phase of darkness will be a story of the past
And gain wisdom to enlighten my path
I’m knocked through the corners of life
To truly seek, it is not an easy climb
In anticipation for the best quality of me to remain within me
Living, it is not merely about existence- creating the person within one self is a continuous fight
With such aspiration, I pray that I don’t loose this sight
Sometimes darkness creeps on the vulnerable hearts
The battle is over, I resisted with all my soul might


I wrote this poem after I read a poetess called Patty, her poem was really touching poem

4 Comments:

Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Nice written and very expressive of the state you are or I hope by now you were in.
I didn't get the last line though .. you are saying the battel is over and then you put resistance .. isn't resistance a part of the battle?

4:50 PM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

well ...you are right, but I was talking in the past form...though the battele is over, I had put a very powerful resistance...using had made it as past..(am I right) but if used I have then it could be wrong...well like to hear your comment on this ....

12:05 AM  
Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

I didn't pay attention to "had". It was the 1st impression I got when I read it. I am not that expert in English, but I would rather use I resisted instead of I had put resistance.

2:32 AM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

I agree with you ..its much better...I did not think of that...I will change it...Thanks for your help...

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home