Sunday, February 15, 2009

~A Second Chance~


BuscaPé Dia 2 - Marihuana
Originally uploaded by sordojr

Laps of time
Been so long
Since words has been exchanged
Fire me a glow
That I missed from a track of time
A glow of you when you left me behind
Like leaves reaching for light
Pleading for a ray when days clouded with dark
Throw me a light to gasp from my drown
To reach out for life, to grasp on a second chance
In absence of sunlight, a pale leaf is about to die
Yet its just a single ray that gives a kiss of life
When all is thought is about to end
There is a second chance that swerves a life course

Copyright 2009 Nasra Al Adawi

Sometime you are sent with people to cross your world so they can swerve your thought or maybe a channel of your life. Appreciate their passing, as they are a glow in ones dark moment. Thank your Creator for allowing such gifts to pass your journey.

Its been a road of discovering for me as the change of being single to married life. Transition takes time; I’m going to find my track as always I find a light in the darkest lane of life. If you have not known by now I’m determine to take a triumphant flight.



Photo by sordojr on 8 Feb 09, in fwww.flickr.com

8 Comments:

Blogger Nema said...

Oh I'm the first to comment..people do not know what they're missing.
Nasra, I truly am in love with your expressive poems.
I love how they are always full of enthusiasm and hope.
"Since words has been exchanged"
shouldn't the "has" be "have" ?
I love this one hunnie..and I've missed reading our work.
Please keep it up !

10:43 AM  
Blogger Rajeswari said...

Nasra..Thank You visiting my blog!
well,i was deeply moved ..after reading your Biographies and initiatives..I had a similar draem..to work for cancer patients..Cancer ate my mom!I thot my dreams are going to be ununfilled.But aftergoing thru the sketch of ur activities..i feel i have regained that lost hopes!Thank you !
if u have any initiative in Dubai,do let me know...

10:07 PM  
Blogger Kai said...

hey how are you?
beautiful poem

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nasra,
these verses are so lovely.

5:41 AM  
Blogger human being said...

oh i can see how your feet dance gracefully as you go on your path... with a brighter spark in your heart...

namaste!

1:39 AM  
Blogger Margie said...

Beautiful words, Nasra!
So lovely to have a visit from you, today!
Thank you!

Much joy to you, today & always!

Margie

12:53 PM  
Blogger krystyna said...

Thanks for inspiration.
We have always a second chance
and
especially in finding a light in the darkest lane of life.
I like that you took a triumphant flight.

4:40 PM  
Blogger gP said...

beautiful appreciation of life, its travels and our travels in it. and yes, you have fought so hard, so long, and now you will be triumphant.

//In absence of sunlight, a pale leaf is about to die
Yet its just a single ray that gives a kiss of life//

thats how this magical world works :)

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home