Friday, September 21, 2012

~I'm finally home~

Woman in gold by coloursplash
Woman in gold, a photo by coloursplash on Flickr.

How funny..divorce is so connected to loneliness ..
Separate life ...detachments .. Broken chain...
Yet, there I am..grasping on the sun
The bounty spreads it's path
To lonely me ..
I'm aware of the broken chain
The life of my children
Far away from their dad
The rays hand me a hand
Snatch me out
From my pool of tears and uncertainty
Gifts me, with supporting hearts
Folding me with warmth
For real, I have been shivering for so long
How warm to feel their embrace
I can not believe, that I'm finally
I have returned back home
Within this worn out self
Never knew that there will be
A home sheltering me
With nothing but love
I could feel my heart beat once again
Breathing, new fresh air
A new daylight that I never thought it exist
For I have been lost through the night
I would not have believed
That the sun really can rise
Taking away darkness
Truly taking away the night
A new morning fresh air
What all matters now is Im finally home

Copyright 2012 nasra al adawi

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It have been long while since I commented in your Blog, depite of browsing it almost every day.

Today have to break my silence and wish you the very best in your life, looks like you have finally found one who values you.

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luch Nasra, this is very good news, looks like you have finnaly found one who values you.

3:35 AM  
Blogger goatman said...

Breathe . . . and count those blessings.

The poem is you, once again nice.

2:33 PM  
Blogger rdl said...

wow, i hear you - seems we are inhabiting the same/similar spot right now. you visited my site several years ago and i just found you thru yr. comment. I will explore more.

11:17 AM  
Blogger goatman said...

Freedom ~~~~~~~~~~

I once quit a terrible job and screamed freedom all the way home.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home