Thursday, February 26, 2009

~You Are: In My Universe~


embryo
Originally uploaded by wizmo


For the first time I hear your heartbeats
Within my inner universe
As you swim through my embryo
Your existence connected to mine
I dreamt of you today
You are the face that I never met before
A face of angel child coming to my way
Your appearance in a dream
Had honored me to be a mother for today
And I accept to be your mother for life

Copyright 2009 Nasra Al Adawi


Sometime events creates who you are, changes you to a new person, the events however they may even be good or bad, some look at it as gifts of God or even miracles to test you in life. Its your choice on how you react towards them….


Photo Wizmo in flickr.com..

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Nema said...

Lovely one Nasra =))
So passionate are those pieces about children, the only angelic thing left on this world.
Write on.
*You have a misspelled word "angle" is "angel"*

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It says on your sidebar you are a wanna be. I don't think so, you are.

This is a marvelous poem.

4:04 PM  
Blogger krystyna said...

Congratulations, dear Nasra!
Beautiful poem, and from deep of your soul!
A lot of blessings to you!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Azer Mantessa said...

i think mother-child relationship intuitively continuos from worm to death.

1:16 AM  
Blogger starry said...

Congratulations Nasra.Beautiful poem from the depths of your heart.

11:30 AM  
Blogger mystic rose said...

Nasra,

lovely! congratulations.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Alok said...

congratulations Nasra .. the poem touched my heart ... beyond words


Alok

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations, Nasra!

your words touches me.

6:33 AM  
Blogger gP said...

//I dreamt of you today
You are the face that I never met before//

amazing lines, giving life to the verses and also your emotions to us.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Solafa said...

Congratulations for this great news.

May Allah long live you to witness all of the motherhood moments.

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home