Saturday, July 11, 2009

A natural path


motherhood
Originally uploaded by TyC

Where one can begin?
In place that has no rest for poetic words.
A subtraction of poetic dreams, you find me in hollow
Lost in words but I survive the obscurities
The world that I cannot comprehend
A waiting child existing within me
A survival dependency
Yet I’m in line between childhood and motherhood
A path that keeps me in anticipation
Love that is not flamed on lust
A natural path like a seed bearing roots
I keep breathing the change
I admit I’m fearful of what would take place
So I put on my radiant smile
To carry me towards my next path
I’m all expecting

Copyright 2009 Nasra Al Adawi (July 11, 2009)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Alok said...

this is a nice piece Nasra .. depicting the many shades that an expecting mother go thru


Alok

7:54 PM  
Blogger krystyna said...

Your beautiful spirit shines on your beautiful baby, Nasra!

My best wishes to you!
Take care!
Hugsss

5:56 PM  
Blogger magiceye said...

future is always bright!

1:35 AM  
Blogger goatman said...

The spins, curls and twists of your expressive words trap me in happiness.
It will be alright.

(I still say that it is a girl!)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Kuan Gung said...

Very nice Nasra....

12:48 AM  
Blogger Dimple said...

Hey Nasra,

Great to visit your blog!
Very touchy creation...
Amazingly beautiful :)

Regards,
Dimple
http://poemshub.blogspot.com

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home