Thursday, August 06, 2009

Poetic Mood


Don't Let Me Go
Originally uploaded by Araleya


How could I forget?

That you are the one who saw my light

Encircled my shadows, subtracting the dark

Thoughts that I never thought of

Words that I never knew I had

Away from my physique

An existence had been created

Sensuality to live in

Oh, How I love this emotion

Just to be in a poetic mood



“Have you ever noticed the feeling that comes when you are inspired to write? An advice, don’t let go of it...”

Nasra Al Adawi

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Dimple said...

Hi

What an awesome expression and sensation attached to your creation!

Very nicely written!

Really too good.

Regards,
Dimple
http://poemshub.blogspot.com

10:15 AM  
Blogger Sam!! said...

Very well written... thanks for sharing dear.. :))

Take care

3:02 AM  
Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

I have noticed the feeling. It is indescribable - and yet you described it well.

Lovely post.

9:03 PM  
Blogger human being said...

how beautifully you described this mood,Nasra...
yes being in this mood is like being in a sublime state...


how's the little one? when is s/he arriving?

take care, my dear friend...

8:00 AM  
Blogger goatman said...

It is kind of a giddy feeling which seems to come from the stomach or lower chest area. It is the feeling I think, of anticipation and knowing that you will come up with the words to tell how you feel; but it may take awhile . . .

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poetic moods are great, its almost as if they blow in on thre breeze and uplift your soul

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home