Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Women Cultural Symposium





ِI had great opportunity to meet women who are activist in social work recently. I have always dreamt to be seating with pioneers who have made such mark in the history of my country, indeed this event was a life time event for me. As my company Tawasul sponsored Women Cultural Symposium in Salalah hosted by Dhofar University and Slalah Centre for Business Women. This was great chance for me, not only to network, but to be inspired by how other Omani women who have been kind of leaders working in field of social work and even meet women who are member of State Council. Tawasul had aimed to sponsor this event to be part of organization that enhance the role of Omani Women in the society and to address challenges that Omani women faces. A well desevered applaud to my organization.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger krystyna said...

Congratulations Nasra!
I wish you the best!



btw. you are beautiful not only inside.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

Congratulations for your participation - it is exhilarating to be part of change... to be a pioneer

11:20 AM  
Blogger goatman said...

Watching what is now happening in Iran, I see women bursting forth everywhere with their own skills and contributions to culture.
I can only cheer this new development of women seeking their own chance to be known for themselves and their own accomplishments.

My thoughts are with you for your success.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Sam!! said...

Congratulations Nasra... loads n loads of prayers n best wishes for you:))

Take care

1:38 AM  
Blogger Azer Mantessa said...

congratulations. i have this feeling that there'll be more on this inda events.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Kuan Gung said...

Great stuff Nasra my friend...truly great!

7:34 PM  
Blogger meetu said...

a great beginning indeed.....congrats nasra :)

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home