Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Waiting …Time for Iftar


Now, my blogging begins
On how long that I have not written
Writing seems to be a huge treat
A luxury treats that I cannot receive everyday
As I’m here, its pure indulgence
Purely tasting the delight
As you read my thoughts…
Pray for me my new journey
Can be a simple as the one I just walked through

(A brushing thoughts from Nasra Al Adawi, As she is on anticipation for her first baby arrival)

…Let me take this time to wish you, Ramadhan Kareem…May this month be a delight …


The photo is from my Favorite Omani Photographer Ahmed AlShukaili. Pls click to view his other work from Oman

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Rajeswari said...

Dear Nasra,

Hope you are enjoying every moment of your transformation.I am planning to get my poems published in the next year.I would like to know the details from you.I would be grateful to you, if you could help me with relevant information on the publishers and the cost incurred by you for your poetry book.You may drop a line either in my blog or in my mail id pr.rajeswari@gmail.com or scrawler.me@gmail.com

Affectionate Regards,

Rajeswari(Durga)

1:48 AM  
Blogger goatman said...

Any new journey is to be welcomed.
I await report of yours, I will in turn say mine, as best I can.
Best wishes . . .

2:57 PM  
Blogger mystic rose said...

Lots of love for you and the baby. Wishing you all the joys of motherhood :).

8:14 AM  
Blogger goatman said...

From what I have heard, your new journey probably will not be as simple as the one just completed.
But it will be much more fulfilling and happy with the new life to guide and teach.
She will be a poet as you are, I know.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Jyotsna said...

best wishes dear one and may this month be a wonderful month for you too
lots of love

12:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to hear from you and I hope all the happiness in your new life with your small family.
Ahmed Al-Furqani

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home