Sunday, March 29, 2009

Write Me a Little


write me a letter...
Originally uploaded by Linda Cronin


Poetic thoughts came out to me
Softly spoken but firmly
“Write me a little
When course of life changes
Where there aches
That keeps tears falling
Don’t hide away to tremble
Write me a little
Words that can keep you standing
Draw your faith out of weakness
So your falling teaches you
That every fall you can gather yourself
To stand bolder than before
Without fear that fall can hinder you back
So write me a little
Gathering your faith that you can face it all
Smile at agonies, soon or later they keep leaving
Know that nothing remains forever
Not worth to mourn deep down your heart
You have the choice
Turning your page
Taking a step to write a new start

Copyright 2009 Nasra Al Adawi

If you love writing and course of life takes away your love. Don’t dismiss your passion cause everyday you keep writing through your thoughts. Allow you thoughts to speak to you, everyone needs a gateway you choose what works for you. Mine comes through writing. How about yours ?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Azer Mantessa said...

"Smile at agonies, soon or later they keep leaving"

will try :-)

6:19 AM  
Blogger goatman said...

Your words push me ever to write. My brother who is dying of alcohol needs my words but they will not help.
I will write him a little anyway; it will only make me feel better though.
Bless you

12:59 PM  
Blogger Sam!! said...

So inspirational words... thnx deary:))

Tczz

12:48 AM  
Blogger Janice Thomson said...

Nasra, I have been too long away from here.
Love the thoughts and feelings here - sometimes our best work is when there is pain...
Hope all is well with you.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home